We have a strong and active presence in Hong Kong, with members emanating from diverse industries such as utilities, manufacturing, wholesale trade, retail trade, transportation, real estate/rental/leasing. educational services sectors.
We also act as a channel to consolidate feedbacks from our members and relay them to SAP Hong Kong to constructively influence SAP's products and service in the future.
Executive Committee members on Year 2020/2021
- Chairperson - Ms. Vivian Yip from Konica Minolta Bus. Tech. Mfg. Limited.
- Vice-Chairperson - Ms. Anita Kwong from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Secretary - Ms. Alexandra Tsang from The HK & China Gas Company Limited.
- Treasurer - Mr. F.C. Lam from Sinotech Asia Limited.
- Membership Director - Mr. Keith Chan from San Miguel Brewery HK Limited.
- Event Director - Ms.Pansy Leung from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Others Executive Committee Members
- Ms. Carina Ngai from CLP Power Hong Kong Limited.
- Mr. William Tang from Karrie Industrial Company Limited.
Ms. Samantha Siu from San Miguel Brewery HK Limited.
- Mr. Karl Ting from Crystal International Group.
- Mr. Ashley Chan from Sweetyet Development Limited.
- Dr. Lianne Lam from Golden Resources Development International Limited.
- Dr. Gary Cheng from Gary Cheng CPA Limited.
- Mr. Stanley Lee from AAM International Ltd. (AAMI).
- Mr. Tommy Shum from Orient Overseas Container Line Limited (OOCL).
- Mr. Alex Wong from Crystal International Group.
Ms. Kitty Cheung from SAP Hong Kong.
- Ms. Vanessa Ko from SAP Hong Kong.
- Ms. Stephanie Breyer from SAP SE - Global Customer Value Services.
Stephanie recently took over the responsibility as Liaison from SAP for HKSUG. She has been working for SAP since 2012 in various roles, started as a Strategic Consultant, moved to Audit Management and works now as Liaison Manager for the User Groups of Belgium, Luxemburg and Hongkong. She is a Design Thinking Coach and enjoys volleyball, travelling and being creative in her free time.