Since 1999, our members have been at the forefront of digital transformation, and they have always had the company of fellow visionaries and pioneers who understood the potential of SAP technology and the path ahead. We are the collaborators, drivers, and inventors that move the industry forward. And they’re just getting started. You see, SUGHK isn’t a place or a thing. It’s a connection—between professionals seeking the best ideas, answers, and advice on how to stay ahead of an ever-evolving technology landscape.
- Facilitate networking, knowledge exchange and best practice amongst members
- Provide an independent voice for SAP users in Hong Kong & Macau
- Have a close alliance with SAP in Hong Kong & Macau
- Provide a platform for members to influence SAP and drive the future development of SAP products and services
- Provide a channel for SAP to communicate to users
- Increase membership: Develop more sense of presence and influence
- SAP S/4HANA: Focus on knowledge transfer activities to increase member awareness and adoption
- SAP Cloud Platform: Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Host a Consultation Day: For members to discuss a particular problem and get advice
- Customer Experience Sharing: more networking events and activities
- To promote the advancement, understanding and productive use of software offered by SAP and its partners;
- To educate the users of SAP and related products;
- To provide a forum for the exchange of know-how, experiences and best practices over the use of SAP and related products among SAP professionals and their users;
- To influence the development of SAP and related products - especially those local to Hong Kong, by communicating mutual concerns to the developer of SAP and to forge solutions to common user challenges;
- To collaborate with other SAP user groups, particularly those in the Asia Pacific region, for the furthering of mutual objectives.