We have a strong and active presence in Hong Kong, with members emanating from diverse industries such as utilities, manufacturing, wholesale trade, retail trade, transportation, real estate/rental/leasing. educational services sectors.
We also act as a channel to consolidate feedbacks from our members and relay them to SAP Hong Kong to constructively influence SAP's products and service in the future.
Executive Committee members on Year 2021/2022
- Chairman - Mr. Karl Ting from Crystal International Group.
- Vice-Chairperson - Dr. Lianne Lam from Golden Resources Development International Limited.
Secretary - Ms. Anita Kwong from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Treasurer - Dr. Gary Cheng from Gary Cheng CPA Limited.
- Membership Director - Mr. Tommy Shum from Orient Overseas Container Line Limited (OOCL).
- Event Director - Mr. Stanley Lee from AAM International Ltd. (AAMI).
Others Executive Committee Members
- Ms. Carina Ngai from CLP Power Hong Kong Limited.
- Mr. William Tang from Karrie Industrial Company Limited.
- Mr. FC Lam from SinoTech Asia Limited.
Ms. Samantha Siu from San Miguel Brewery HK Limited.
Mr. Keith Chan from San Miguel Brewery HK Limited.
Mr. Ashley Chan from Sweetyet Development Limited.
Mr. Alex Wong from Crystal International Group.
- Mr. Patrick Guo from Konica Minolta Bus. Tech. Mfg. Limited.
Ms. Kitty Cheung from SAP Hong Kong.
- Ms. Vanessa Ko from SAP Hong Kong.
- Ms. Stephanie Breyer from SAP SE - Global Customer Value Services.
Stephanie recently took over the responsibility as Liaison from SAP for HKSUG. She has been working for SAP since 2012 in various roles, started as a Strategic Consultant, moved to Audit Management and works now as Liaison Manager for the User Groups of Belgium, Luxemburg and Hongkong. She is a Design Thinking Coach and enjoys volleyball, travelling and being creative in her free time.